[Gllug] MS talks honestly about Linux

Amias Channer gllug at amias.org.uk
Tue May 18 10:42:36 UTC 2004

On Tue, 18 May 2004 11:29:57 +0100 (BST)
Chris Bell <chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue 18 May, John Hearns wrote:
>

> > Sadly won't be able to go.
> > But I think we need a GLLUG penguin suit just for occasions like
> > these.
> >

>    We might be more visible, but would we be taken seriously?

Trying to out do microsoft by appearing serious is going to be hard ,
sillyness is the best tool 'the little guy' has in these situations , use
it well.
If we look silly it doesn't matter , microsoft on the other hand have to
look busy and serious all the time , which is hard with a 6ft Penguin
calling you a liar and undermining your speach.

Toodle-pip
Amias
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk