[Gllug] Odeon website

Ben Fitzgerald ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 20 09:16:27 UTC 2004

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 10:05:37AM +0100, Tethys wrote:

> Ben Fitzgerald writes:
>
> >I avoid their cinemas. (except the _really_ big one in Leicester Sq.
> >for stuff like LOTR).
>
> Curiously, I avoid that one even more than the others. For the premium
> prices they charge, I expect enough legroom that I don't have to have
> my knees on my ears through the film.

Even so, for once or twice a year if something huge comes out, you can
waive that in favour of a bloody big screen.

I went to Empire for the first time the other day and that was big
and pretty good. Another great one is the Chelsea Cinema on Kings
Road. If you go on the weekend for the first showing they let you
sit in the "special seats" for the same price. Beleive me, if you
have leg room problems there you must be well over 7 foot. ;)

Ben
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk