[Gllug] Debian3onMac

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Sat May 1 09:40:36 UTC 2004

On Thu 29 Apr, lexiconb wrote:

   (Everything else appeared as html and plain text attatchments)

Hello Colin Bex,
   Out of interest, the email was composed at "lexicombe" on Thursday 29th,
received from gist by onetel on Wednesday 28th, it was received by UKFSN on
Wednesday 28th, forwarded on Friday 30th (delay probably caused during mail
checking because of the empty email with attatchments), arriving at my local
mailserver here Friday night, but not collected until I opened my mail
Saturday morning. It appeared right at the bottom of the stack because of
date/time sent ordering.

   A reply email to lexicomb at onetel.net.uk bounced as not known.

--
Chris Bell