[Gllug] Linux based MP3 (ogg/flac/other) jukebox recommendations

will will at hellacool.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 12:34:20 UTC 2004

Hello all,

Can anyone recommend an mp3 jukebox that runs under Linux?  It is for
the office my company just moved into.  It has to be free software and
ideally will have the following features:

- It would be nice if it played a variety of formats
- web based interface
- people can add tracks using the interface
- other neat features...

Anyone had good experiences with any programs like this?  I could roll
my own, but I suspect there are programs out there already.

Thanks,
Will.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk