[Gllug] What's the latest thing for Zauruseseses?

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Mon Nov 8 22:28:56 UTC 2004

On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 11:16:56PM +0000, Ian Norton wrote:
> run opera from the console and you will see that its support files arent linked
> correctly to the rootfs, it is pretty irritating,

I added a symlink from /opt/QtPalmtop/opera/ ->
/mnt/card/opt/QtPalmtop/opera/ .  This hasn't helped any.

Currently, if I start up opera from the console in the
/opt/QtPalmtop/opera/ directory, I see:

# /mnt/card/opt/QtPalmtop/bin/opera
opera: Could not find "ini/standard_mouse.ini"
opera: Could not find "ini/standard_mouse.ini"
SIGSEGV

The lack of ini/standard_mouse.ini doesn't seem to be the problem.  It
seems to be segfaulting for some other reason, but as there's no
strace or gdb available, it's rather hard to tell what's going on
really.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones.  http://www.annexia.org/  http://www.j-london.com/