[Gllug] Good linux magazines?

john.hearns at clustervision.com john.hearns at clustervision.com
Mon Nov 8 17:27:15 UTC 2004

Quoting Dave Cross <dave at dave.org.uk>:

> The most serious Linux magazine is Linux Journal. I used to pick it
> up occasionally from the PC Bookshop, but that's closed and I don't
> know of any other place to buy it and I don't really want to subscribe.

I buy mine at the big newspaper shop at Schiphol airport.
A tad far to go for most people, even if you can Austrian Stroh rum at 60%.
Hic.

In London, Borders in Tottenham Court Road stocks it,
as does the newsagent in TCR just down from Goodge Street station and
just up from Marks and Spencer. LHS going north.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk