[Gllug] What's the latest thing for Zauruseseses?

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Mon Nov 8 08:30:02 UTC 2004

The new openzaurus 3.5.1 is out now,

it is apparently very very fast and fairly nice on the collie (5500).
however I havnt got around to trying it yet,  I have managed to get
opera 6 and 7 working farily well and can view 99% of websites that I
usually look at, konqueror embedded is pretty bad sadly,

if you want the old OZ 3.3.5 roms and feed then have a look at my server

http://earth.darkspace.org.uk/mirrors/  (opera)
http://earth.darkspace.org.uk/mirrors/openzaurus.org/official/3.3.5/collie/
(open zaurus)

Ian