[Gllug] ...

Mike Brodbelt mike at coruscant.demon.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 19:15:46 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 08:27 +0000, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> Richard Jones wrote:
>
> >I pass this along without comment ...
> >
> >http://linux.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=131129&threshold=-1&commentsort=0&tid=163&mode=nested&cid=10945827
> >

> I think his tin foil hat wasn't earthed properly :)

You might be right. On the other hand, I have heard decidedly negative
things about Openforum Europe on more than one occasion now, and from
people who are not generally given to melodrama. How (or whether) OSDL
squares up with these people is an entirely separate issue, but there is
a point at which enough smoke is present that the existence of fire can
be safely inferred... I've heard the comment from enough directions now
that it's getting uncomfortably close to that point.

Mike.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk