[Gllug] BBC TV streaming - anyone got this to work with Suse 9.1?

Tethys tet at createservices.com
Thu Nov 25 11:00:27 UTC 2004

Dylan writes:

>Which version of Realplayer do you have installed?

On that note, I'd advise anyone using RealPlayer under Linux/x86 to
upgrade to RealPlayer 10. It's head an shoulders above any previous
version they've released. It looks like the Helix player is starting
to pay dividends. The only downside, of course, is that there's no
way to find it on the Real web site -- it's completely hidden[1].
The URL is:

	http://www.real.com/linux/

Tet

[1] Unless you know different. I challenge anyone to find it by simply
    going to real.com and following one of the obvious links. If you
    can do it, you're a better man than I.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk