[Gllug] NTFS resize

adam at thebowery.co.uk adam at thebowery.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 19:00:35 UTC 2004

On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 05:40:44PM +0000, Jan Kokoska wrote:

> serviced.. some I worked with were 6+ years old), new R50 for my
> colleague. Very similar to the configuration you describe for some 700
> odd, plus 60 for another memory chip.

I couldn't find anything around when I got the Dell with anywhere near
the same spec for the price I paid back in May unless I went with a
1024x768 screen, every time I found something with a 1600x1200 screen
the price would end up being at least 1500 quid for brands that weren't
"quality" (not that I associate Dell with quality, but they are at least
less likely to go bankrupt than some of the cheap laptop sellers so you
can enforce the warranty with nasty legal threats)

The main reason I went for this Dell was because it is the partner to my
digital SLR for uploading photos onto while away on holiday, weight
never really became and issue as I only tend to go house > car >
destination with it, although I did take it on the train to Paris
earlier this year along with a couple of other bags and it wasn't a
problem at all, mainly because I had it in a rucksack style laptop bag.

Adam
jabberid = quinophex at jabber.earth.li
AFFS || http://www.affs.org.uk/ || Not a filesystem
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk