[Gllug] Electrical interferense?

Daniel P. Berrange dan at berrange.com
Mon Nov 22 12:14:15 UTC 2004

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 12:59:08PM -0000, Henrik Morsing wrote:
> > I think I'd be more worried about what it was doing to me and not just the
> > PC/network!!!
> >
> > Time to move again?
>
> Don't worry. I'm always wearing my tin foil hat.

You can do better than that - try a tin foil appartment

  http://www.blacktable.com/elder040114.htm

"When Chris "Goose" Kirk entered his apartment for the first time in 2004,
 it was covered with foil. Words fail to describe the mind-blowing scene he
 encountered, but luckily, we have the pictures to fill in the next 30,000
 words or so.

 They covered his whole kitchen...

  ...his entire toilet -- and bathroom, too -- and all of his CDs,
  individually.

  They foiled every single book, one at a time and the roll of toilet paper,
  which was re-rolled after being foiled...

  ...and his dress shoes, the change in the change bowl...

  ...the crap under the bed and every single cup in the house. Yes, Lucas
  Trenice went to great lengths to play a prank on Chris Kirk...

  ...and they got him good."

Dan :-)