[Gllug] Good linux magazines?

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Thu Nov 11 09:37:45 UTC 2004

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Richard Cohen wrote:

> I don't know if I was one of the ones who expressed interest, but I
> have a draft of an article hanging around somewhere from around that
> time...

You were indeed.

> I think you're right - I think it would have to be a low-quality,
> unpaid-writer type thing, and it probably wouldn't be worth actually
> printing the thing as opposed to just putting it online...

In which case there are already so many online magazines that it's
probably not worth it unless you have a specific agenda you want to push
that isn't already being done.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £21.50 / month

UKPOST.COM	 	           get your @ukpost.com address now...
http://www.ukpost.com/		   Professional Hosting and Colocation

JustADSL			   Home ADSL from just £19.99 / month
http://www.justadsl.com/	   Business ADSL from £30.00 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk