[Gllug] Graphing apps

Tethys tet at createservices.com
Tue Nov 23 18:24:59 UTC 2004

Can anyone recommend a decent graphing app for Linux?

All I want is something that lets me do fairly simple graphs of
multi sample data. Gnuplot doesn't appear to do percentage area
graphs, and gnumeric assumes a linearly increasing X axis. Were
I using a spreadsheet, I'd want to be able to say "column 1 is
my X axis, columns 2 3 and 4 are the data I wish to plot in Y".
After waiting 3 years for oocalc to start up, it behaved the
same as gnumeric (I'm assuming they're both copying that particular
misfeature from Excel).

Any ideas?

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk