[Gllug] Comments on Novatech 17" TFT Multimedia Flat Screen Monitor In Silver

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.com
Tue Nov 9 15:54:46 UTC 2004

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 15:28:34 +0000
mimo <mimo at restoel.net> wrote:

> Hi
>
> just had  a look the shops Simon just posted and found this one. I am
> thinking about buying some TFTs for the office. Does anyone have
> experience/recommendations or comments on Novatech?
>
> http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?TFT-NOV17A

it's perfectly serviceable for a 200 quid monitor. The contrast ratio and
response time are on the low-performance side so don't expect great things. I
wouldn't expect it to do serious graphics work or look nice when displaying
DVDs. Depends how picky you are being.

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk