[Gllug] RE: Redhat Linux where to buy!?

David Abbishaw David at Abbishaw.com
Fri Nov 19 11:04:28 UTC 2004

Have you considered Whitebox instead, this is basically  a recompile from
source of RHEL3 without support from Redhat.  And best of all its free.

http://www.whiteboxlinux.org/

Ive been using in place of Redhat for sometime now and have found it to be
very stable, at least as stable as Redhat and best of all it acts just
like redhat for rpms /yum/up2date etc.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk