[Gllug] AMD Athlon XP

Ben Fitzgerald ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 20:32:15 UTC 2004

On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 03:56:27PM +0000, t.clarke wrote:
> I recall someone was asking about athlon xp processors the other day.
>
> I have just received a price list from SPD (www.spd.co.uk) still showing them;
> with a note saying 'being phased out'.   They did not show up on their website
> however -  so if you are still looking, phone them on 0870 870 7646 or
> 01420 592940

Hi Tim,

It was me. In the end I went with MicroDirect. They have arrived on
time but are sat in the local post office. How frustrating!

Thanks for the link. I'll add it to my hardware retailer list for
the next time I feel the urge to spend. Have you had experience with
these guys? Where they good?

Ben
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk