[Gllug] What's the latest thing for Zauruseseses?

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Sun Nov 7 14:19:56 UTC 2004

I need to bring the software on my Zaurus (SL5500) up to date,
particularly the web browser which has a really annoying CSS-related
bug.  OpenZaurus seems to be dying?  OpenEmbedded
[http://www.openembedded.org/overview.php] claims to be the successor
for the OpenZaurus project, but also seems to be targeted towards
people who have 512MB of RAM and lots of time to build their own ROMs.
Unfortunately I don't have this.  Meanwhile Handhelds.org spends a lot
of time discussing iPAQ, but not much time discussing Zaurus.  What's
the latest and greatest thing to run on my Zaurus?

Rich.

--
Richard Jones.  http://www.annexia.org/  http://www.j-london.com/
http://youunlimited.co.uk/ - Personal improvement courses