[Gllug] [OT] Non Nat dsl router advice?

Ken Smith kens at kensnet.org
Mon Oct 18 18:23:04 UTC 2004

Andy, I came across a D-Link ADSL modem a week or so ago that might suit
you. The device connected to its Ethernet side gets the public IP address.
No NAT or firewall or anything. So you could put a firewall Linux box there
with GNUGK on it. I don't recall the type number but it will be on the
D-Link site. I too have battled with H323 and its quite NAT hostile.

Ken - in nearby Riddlesdown