[Gllug] Garbled Mail - Was make xconfig

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Oct 5 12:53:30 UTC 2004

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Steve Nelson stipulated:
>> Is it me or has anyone else's mail client completly garbled this message?
>
> Looks pretty garbled in the gmail interface too.

It was a multipart message with an html part: the html part
had line breaks, but no <p>s with them or anything like
that, so anything rendering the HTML would have got single
long lines.

(Death to HTML mail.)

--
`I agree that school is a learning environment, and learning to
 intimidate others -- aka "social skills" -- is part of that.'
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk