[Gllug] Strange Mac file

farnsaw at stonedoor.com farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Fri Oct 1 09:25:35 UTC 2004

Opening the file in a hex editor or text editor reveals the string
"Adobe Photoshop 7.0 2004:10:01 09:30:03" so I would presume it is a
photoshop document.  It also may be stored in MacBinary format which (if
I remember correctly) is a format that includes both the resource fork
and the data fork in a single file.  If this is greek to you, don't
worry about it and try opening it in Photoshop or other application that
understands Photoshop files.

Andrew Farnsworth