[Gllug] Case badges

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 15:30:58 UTC 2004

On Wed 13 Oct, Rich Walker wrote:

> "Martin A. Brooks" <martin at clues.ltd.uk> writes:
>

> > On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 17:26, Rich Walker wrote:
> >> For (2), does anyone have Penguin or Debian case badges?
> >
> > I can send you a couple of Clues case badges if you like :)
>
> No thanks, but that leads me to the logical next question: where did
> you get them made?
>
> cheers, Rich.

   Standard cases normally have an inch square area for a case label, and I
made three squares per "transparent" (actually transulcent) Avery laser
printer address label. The labels are plastic with a good adhesive, and I
have used similar labels printed with reverse text to make security labels
for use on house windows.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk