[Gllug] re: DSL router not doing NAT

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Mon Oct 18 15:27:10 UTC 2004

I have a Netgear DM602 which supposedly has a 'modem' mode, which, if I read
the instructions right menas that it should pass all packets received
transparently through.  Trouble is, I havn't actually been able to get it to
work in this mode!  Maybe I was doing something wrong.  I didn't pursue
the matter as I need the firewalling capabilities of NATing anyway.
If I get a mo I will have another go and see if I can figure it out.

Tim

This E-Mail and any files transmitted  with it, are confidential
whom they are addressed. If you have received this message
in error please notify the sender and delete the message.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk