[Gllug] TFL Journey Planner crashes Firefox

Jan Kokoska kokoskaj at seznam.cz
Sat Oct 30 15:42:06 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-10-30 at 14:46 +0100, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> Is it just me or does TFL's journey planner crash firefox?
>
> http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en
>
> Looking at the source, doesn't seem to be anything truly evil in there.
> What's causing this?  Works in Konqueror!

Ouch! 1.0PR-4, Debian package from experimantal (1.0PR is not in
unstable yet), problem confirmed.

Actually, I don't think FF or Moz are very stable browsers... I browse a
lot and they die on me every now and then. When I deleted .firefox
folder from 0.93 times it got a bit better (i.e. my favourite news site
doesn't kill it anymore), but barely.

I know I should pinpoint the problem and report it, but being usually
quite busy I just restart the browser.

Jan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk