[Gllug] [OT] CF card mp3 players?

farnsaw at stonedoor.com farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Thu Oct 14 12:32:33 UTC 2004

No suggestion on the MP3 player, but with MMC/SD cards about 60 quid for
a 1 Gig card, I would look that way unless I had a ton of CF cards
sitting around.  Most MP3 players have build in memory that is not
upgradable.  Interestingly enough, the Nokia 6230 phone has an MP3
player built in and it uses MMC cards (which is how I know the price of
the 1Gig MMC cards).  While the player software is not perfect, it is as
good as most other no-name mp3 players out there and there is hope that
nokia will improve it.

Andrew Farnsworth