[Gllug] Purchasing a Wildcard X100P

james at eccehomo.co.uk james at eccehomo.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 14:56:18 UTC 2004

> > Quoting james at eccehomo.co.uk:
> >
> > > I'm going to have a go at implementing Asterisk, and need a FXO card
>
> What is asterisk? you recon it will get legally thumped by the guy who wrote
> that comic just like embedix did?
>
> Ian

www.asterisk.org - an open-source PBX.  My inital goal is to combine
my mobile and landlines into one box (mobile via bluetooth (-: ), and
talk to either via a standard handsfree earphone+mic kit.  Since I've
got lots of crap computers lying around, I reckon 30quid for a FXO and
the earphone/mic is much cheaper than buying an expensive telephone
handsfree or bluetooth headset.

Well that's the plan.  I'll let you know in 2 years or so whether it
panned out (-:

--
James Goldwater
Development, databases, systems, support

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk