[Gllug] Documentation

NorthLondon John northlondonjohn at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 3 12:40:22 UTC 2004

Hi,

Looks like I've just got myself involved in a couple of documentation
projects. So I'm looking for examples of great documents.

Subject matter doesn't matter (tho' preferably about open source apps),
nor format - howtos, tutorials, glossaries, etc - just as long as you
consider it very good - whether that means comprehensive,
comprehendable, well written, well designed/displayed, or something
else.

Also, am especially interested in non-text documentation like
animations and films.

Suggestions?

TIA

John