[Gllug] [OT] dsl router advice?

John Hearns john.hearns at clustervision.com
Mon Oct 18 13:08:55 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 13:28, Wiehe, Simon wrote:
> Don't know how it would work with multiple inbound ip addresses but I have a
> netgear router and run NAT on that. When I was too lazy to configure the
> Router Firewall correctly I had a default rule that would push everything
> except designated ports through to my playstation 2, which I use for network
> gaming.
Wow. Working for Credit Suisse must be pretty good!
Don't you have to turn the sound down on the trading floor? (*)
Or do you hide in the server room, performing 'essential systems
upgrades?'   :-)

(*) Or maybe that's what they're really all doing,
    and the stock market is run by the computers alone.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk