[Gllug] re: Voicer over IP and ADSL routers

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 13:47:01 UTC 2004

I received the following email, which may or may not be of interest
following the discussions concerning voice over IP and routers.

Tim

------------------

Hello,

On 19th October 1989, SEG Communications started trading
full time as a supplier of communications equipment - analogue
2400bps modems, which was the state of the art back then,
compared to today's 2000000bps broadband modems).

We are therefore celebrating our 15th year and as part
of the celebrations, we have some special offers for our
end users who have subscribed to this mailing list - some
of you have been on this list for very many years.

This is also a good opportunity to draw your attention
to our new products - we're focussing very much on
VoIP right now - Voice over IP - using your existing
broadband connection to make and receive voice calls.

This special pricing is available on these products and
perhaps will give you an opportunity to upgrade an older
model or treat yourself to the latest features ! These
aren't normal 'discounts' - they're very special prices,
as you'll see.  See foot of message for full terms.

1. Vigor2500V - ADSL Router with Voice-over-IP
   Normal Price  #129  - Offer Price  #80 !

2. Vigor2600VG - ADSL router with dual-VoIP and WLAN
   Normal Price : #199 - Offer Price #120 !

3. Vigor2900VG - Broadband Router with Voice-over-IP
   Typically for Cable-modem users.
   Normal Price : #189 - Offer Price #129 !

4. Vigor2600G - ADSL Router with Wireless LAN
   Normal Price : #169.  Offer Price #100 !

5. VigorCam - Free!   If you have a Vigor2200USB on
   an ADSL line (via USB modem) we will send you a
   VigorCam for #0 to add webcam facilities to your router.
   http://www.draytek.co.uk/products/vigorcam.html
   There is limited stock.

All Prices exclude del/VAT (Free delivery over #150).

For full product specifications of products, check the web site:
http://www.seg.co.uk and also see full terms below; to
place your order, visit the order form on the web site.

The management of SEG would like to take this opportunity
to thank all past customers of SEG for their custom
and helping to produce the success that SEG enjoys today.
This is a result of good staff, innovative products and
customers who we have always enjoyed working with.
We hope you've been satisfied with us (tell us if not!)
and that you'll be ordering from us in another 15 years !

We hope to bring you new special offers again!

Best regards,

SEG Communications
http://www.seg.co.uk

--------------

Special Offer Terms
-------------------

- You MUST request or mention the special offer on your
  order, otherwise normal pricing is valid and will be charged.
- You must order online (www.seg.co.uk) with a credit/debit card.
- Orders must be received, processed and payment made before
  18:00 hours on 27th October 2004.
- Maximum 2 (two) of any one product can be ordered.
- Prices stated exclude delivery and VAT
- All Sales are subject to SEG's standard terms (see web site)
- Orders must be placed online on the SEG web site
- These offers are not available to the general public.
- Eligibility for purchasing is limited to persons whose own
  email address is subscribed to this mailing list 20th October
  2004.  You must use the same email address when ordering, in
  order that the eligibility is verified. E&OE.
- Eligibility is non-transferrable
- Products are new, full retail versions with full warranties.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Stock allocated for this offer is limited; please order
  early for best chance of allocation whilst stocks last.
- Special Offers are not retrospective for previous orders.
- Thank you to DrayTek for arranging this special pricing.
- UK Shipping Only.
- Credit/Debit cards must authorise before expiry of offer.
Wait for a confirmation email back to you to ensure the request
was actioned.  If you have any problems, please email sales at seg.co.uk

This E-Mail and any files transmitted  with it, are confidential
whom they are addressed. If you have received this message
in error please notify the sender and delete the message.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk