[Gllug] [OT] CF card mp3 players?

Andy Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Sun Oct 17 09:39:03 UTC 2004

The other thing about MMC/SD is that it is a serial bus interface, so it
would be possible to "stack" mmc/sd cards.  Now, no one does this yet,
but it would be an interesting "home brew" project to try.  I would love
to see an array of 32m (ok 1Gb :) sd cards with "unlimited" size
capacity.. Just keep adding cards.

Andrew Farnsworth