[Gllug] Ubuntu Linux

adam at thebowery.co.uk adam at thebowery.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 17:15:23 UTC 2004

On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 02:50:42PM +0100, George F. Saxby wrote:
> Hi,
>  I subscribed to the Ubuntu linux distro some 23 days ago & have not heard a
> word since.

I am guessing that this is because the first "release" of Warty was on
Wednesday, the software available in the past month or so was bascially
a public beta/release candidate so they most likely havn't got around to
pressing CDs yet.

Oh, and I just put Warty onto my parents computer. This must have been
the smoothest install of any OS I have tried. Quite impressed so far.

Adam
jabberid = quinophex at jabber.earth.li
AFFS || http://www.affs.org.uk/ || Not a filesystem
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk