[Gllug] Java ...

Wiehe, Simon simon.wiehe at csfb.com
Thu Oct 28 16:24:27 UTC 2004

But, as I understand it, all jvm's are based on the Sun JVM and are covered by
the same licence agreement. I don't believe any JVMs are actually GPL.

Also as stated, unless you want to actually develop Java code you don't need
the JDK, just the JRE which is considerably smaller. I also would not advocate
getting rid of src.zip as IDEs like eclipse use this to aid debugging
applications.

Simon