[Gllug] make xconfig

Russell Howe rhowe at wiss.co.uk
Sat Oct 2 15:56:02 UTC 2004

On Sat, Oct 02, 2004 at 03:30:48PM +0100, Steve Nelson wrote:
> > I'm looking for a flatmate - don't suppose you're interested?
>
> How long does it take you to get to London Bridge? David/Clyphox (who
> doesn't read the list often / ever) is looking for a place, but
> preferably not too long from work.

I thought he had his heart set on living in the Doclands? (can't think
why - it's a frightful place)

It takes me probably about 45-50mins door to door (the office is halfway
between London Bridge and Borough).

I'm sure I've mentioned to him that I would be looking for a flatmate in
the near future, but by all means remind him that I'm *urgently* looking
for a flatmate now :)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk