[Gllug] [OT] speaking French in France

Sarah Ewen sarah at thaum.net
Thu Sep 2 09:55:03 UTC 2004

Oh, come on.

There are just as many different types of people in every
country as there are sides to a story. Do we have to sit here
ranting?

I'm chomping at the bit to regail you all with the wonderful
experiences I've had using my school french, but perhaps instead
we should just all agree to disagree? It doesn't sound like
people will be swayed and I'm just going to get annoyed hearing
any more replies about unhelpful French people.

Perhaps swinging the topic round to people who are unhelpful
when you try to speak Linux to them would be an interesting
diversion :)

On an equally off topic note, thanks to those who contacted Lee
about the 21" monitor. He also has a fridge and a sturdy corner desk
on the go too, if that's your thing.

Sarah.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk