[Gllug] CRM or Accounting Software for Linux

Bryn Reeves hagbard at nildram.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 20:57:01 UTC 2004

On 14:11 Thu 16 Sep     , charles wrote:
> Can any recommended any CRM or Accounting Software for Linux which is also Open Source?
>
> Thanks
> --
no experience with any of these, but I seem to remember a /. article
a while ago refering to a project which was gathering pace...

Ah, this is what I was thinking of:
http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/11/03/127244&tid=163&tid=98

Project name is Compiere - project page & freshmeat entries here:
http://www.compiere.org/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/compiere/

Cheers,

Bryn.