[Gllug] Excess Users created

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 9 22:56:29 UTC 2004

On Thu 09 Sep, Sharon Kimble wrote:

> -----------------------------
> It seems that everytime that I log off, and then log back on again, another
> 'user episode' [probably not the correct term but I can't think what else to
> call them] is created but never closed. Restarting the x-server makes no
> difference at all.

   Sorry, I have not noticed anything like this, although I have had the
version of Konqueror installed on one Debian Woody box fall over many times,
and KDE was removed from the new Debian installer for a while because of
known bugs. I hope that it is not caused by the presence of an intruder.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk