[Gllug] "xset m 1.8 1" on startup

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Fri Sep 10 08:58:48 UTC 2004

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 02:32:03AM +0100, Simon Jakesch wrote:
> I tried the suggested solution and it seems as if the scripts get executed
> only that they result in a restart of the xserver. With me being unable to
> login. Any other suggestions. (I tried leaving out the startkde line).

Are you using KDE?  Does startkde exist?

If the script dies because some command along the way doesn't exist,
then no window manager is created and the X server assumes the session
has ended and you're back to the login prompt (or the command line).

Rich.

http://www.winwinsales.co.uk/ - CRM improvement consultancy