Was Re: [Gllug] More grep stuff (SOLVED)

Ben Fitzgerald ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 09:40:05 UTC 2004

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 10:17:33AM +0000, Stuart Sears wrote:
> On Monday 13 Sep 2004 07:02, Ben Fitzgerald wrote:
> > Stuart - what's RHCX? I see other RHC quals here:
> Red Hat Certified Examiner

Ah! Do you plan to take any RHCA stuff when that comes out
in 2005? You must be well informed on this next step - what
do you think of it?

As I understand it, the courses are modular yet the exam is
monolith. I was disappointed with that as I don't think all
parts of RHCA interest me.

BTW - what did you do to get RHCX? Are there more internal
exams?

Ben
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk