[Gllug] [OT] speaking French in France

Tethys tet at createservices.com
Thu Sep 2 11:05:21 UTC 2004

Stig Brautaset writes:

>On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 11:13:10AM +0100, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
>> As we have a long term plan of moving to Norway
>
>Can I ask, just out of curiosity, why? Feel free to answer in private if
>you don't want to spill the beans to the list.

I can't speak for Martin, but I'm considering it simply because it's
a nice place. Low population density, high standard of living (albeit
with accompanying high taxes), the people speak better English than
most of the population of the UK...

Norway and Sweden are definitely my favourite countries that I've
visted, and I'm seriously considering moving to Scandinavia in the
future.

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk