Solution Re: [Gllug] Courier IMAP and outlook woes

Ian Northeast ian at house-from-hell.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 20:30:12 UTC 2004

Rob Crowther wrote:
> David Irvine wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the suggestions, I tried a number of things, unfortunatly the
>> end result had to include using outlook.
>>
> I'm just a bit curious - what irreplaceable features does Outlook have
> when you're *not* using it with Exchange?  Is there something specific
> or is it user preference?

Top posting, breaking sig separators, sending HTML crap to newsgroups
spring instantly to mind. Oh, there's that format it uses which can't be
understood by other mail clients, even Outlook Express. I forget what
it's called, something like "MS-tnef"?

Perhaps your question should have had the word "useful" in it?:)

Regards, Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk