[Gllug] SCSI more reliable than Maxline PlusII?

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Sat Sep 11 18:39:39 UTC 2004

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004, Garry Heaton wrote:

> Do you mean very expensive colo deals or would BlackCat or JumpNet's
> offerings fall into this category of environment? What accounts for the
> jostling? Boxes located too close to one another?

Blackcat, like UKFSN, have their colo facilities in proper data centres
with good power and aircon facilities.

I don't know about Jumpnet.

By jostling in other environments I assume he was refering to those
offering colo who just have the boxes sitting next to or on top of one
another and so have the risk of things getting knocked rather than having
them in decent racks.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £22.50 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk