[Gllug] [OT] speaking French in France

George F. Saxby george at gogointernet.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 14:09:25 UTC 2004

Hi,
On Thursday 02 Sep 2004 2:15 pm, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 14:07, Stig Brautaset wrote:
> > Oh? I thought Tromsoe took pride in being the "Paris of Scandinavia".
> > I've never actually been there though, so can't vouch for its
> > correctness.
>
> Well, my experience of Parisians (my fiancee is French) is that they're
> rude, arrogant, intolerant, impatient and aggressive.  So that holds.

 I would agree to that, my paternal grandmother was parisian and she was
definitely all of those. I met most of my french relatives and they were all
country dwellers and a friendlier bunch you could not wish to meet, the paris
Clique were universally disliked funnilly enough by the rest of the clan.

Geo.

--
Cu
 Geo