[Gllug] new types of spam

mimo mimo at restoel.net
Wed Sep 22 10:08:58 UTC 2004

Ian Norton wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> has anyone else had any new type of spam where written in very plain
> clear english with no normal spam tricks , where someone tries to sell
> you close combat and anti-aircraft weaponry?

Any nuclear weapons available? :)

Hearing this I kind of start missing spam.... We are running this on our
servers http://mimo.gn.apc.org/gps/ -- result very little spam, no to
say none

mimo

--
Please note that this account is being filtered using anti UCE systems. If you send email to this account make sure that it could not be mistaken as UCE.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk