[Gllug] Help !!!!

Wiehe, Simon simon.wiehe at csfb.com
Wed Sep 29 21:36:41 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have been running Linux for several years but the last distro I installed
was Red Hat 8. Since then I have lost touch with what is going on in the Linux
world. I want to upgrade to a more recent distro but I have no idea which to
use, do I go Fedora or something else ? I want something that has a good
installation process, like the Red Hat 8 one or better. I am happy to trash my
current set-up and start again, although I will have to make sure I keep all
my home directories.

Thanks

Simon