[Gllug] Auditing file access

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Apr 5 13:35:54 UTC 2005

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, Russell Howe prattled cheerily:
> On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 11:12:02PM +0100, Nix wrote:
>
>> I've recently started working for the department of redundancy
>> department.
>
> Do you have lots of PC computers with VGA adapters hooked up to LCD
> displays and store all your data on RAID arrays?

Nah, the Department of DRD is a quango, so it's all been outsourced
under the Private PFI Initiative: they couldn't make anyone redundant,
though, because everyone already is, or they wouldn't work here.

(And the train got stuck this morning because of a dead fatality on the
tracks near Welwyn North and I forgot my Personal PIN Identification
Number and the Automatic ATM Machine ate my bank card and then the
passport office got my age a little wrong and decided I was born in
2016. It's been one of those days.)

--
This is like system("/usr/funky/bin/perl -e 'exec sleep 1'");
   --- Peter da Silva
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk