[Gllug] PIPEX DSL connection problems (PSN-37-10001-5926)

Simon Perry gllug at si-designs.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 10:54:44 UTC 2005

Russell Howe wrote:

>On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 01:13:17PM +0100, Simon Perry wrote:
>

>>Hi All,
>>
>>I have had problems with my Pipex ADSL connection all morning.
>>

>PIPEX have been having problems with their DNS servers as far as I can
>tell, which they refuse to acknowledge. There was slow-to-no response
>from one of their DNS servers last Saturday night, and again just now.

Russell,

Thanks for the info. I must admit that I have heard grumblings about the
Pipex DNS servers several times in the past. They sure weren't admitting
to any problems when I was talking to them. My problem was fixed about
4pm yesterday but I have not received a reply, past the automated one,
from my email to support and to be honest I'm not holding my breath.

Simon
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk