[Gllug] Sybase on Linux and Migration from MS SQL Server and elsewhere

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Tue Apr 19 15:25:27 UTC 2005

This one time, at band camp, Bruce Richardson wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 02:48:20PM +0100, Mamading wrote:
> > GNU Emacs.  They share the same stored procedure language Transact-SQL
> > but there has been divergence in syntax, features and of course
> > codebase.
>
> And, crucially, the same wire protocol.

Share or diverge?

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Just because you're on holiday, doesn't mean you're not a geek.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

 "Cocaine, habit forming?  Of course not.  I ought to know.
  I've been using it for years."
- Tallulah Bankhead