[Gllug] Re: Auditing file access

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Wed Apr 6 11:15:09 UTC 2005

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005, Craig Millar stated:
> On 04/04/05 23:12 +0100, Nix wrote:
>> I've recently started working for the department of redundancy
>> department.
>
> huh? been at the amber stuff again, eh?

Honey always has that effect on me, sorry. I have barely any little
brain.

>                                         does this mean you have parsed the
> code through your unfeasibly enlarged brain and come up with a positive
> rating?

No, it means that I'd repeated myself owing to forgetting the start of
a senstence by the time I came to the end of it.

(`unfeasibly' enlarged? I have visions of a prosthetic brain in a
backpack or something...)

--
This is like system("/usr/funky/bin/perl -e 'exec sleep 1'");
   --- Peter da Silva
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk