[Gllug] Re: Transferring large files at specified times

Jon Dye jon at pecorous.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 11:27:15 UTC 2005

Alain Williams wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 10:39:51AM +0100, Jon Dye wrote:
>>Our current plan is to have the files hosted on a webserver at his end
>>and for me to start and kill wget via a cron task every day, does anyone
>>have any better suggestions?
>
> Alternatively: burn them and post them.

I suggested that to my friend, he seems to have some of problem with
posting things, he thinks it's far too much hassle so I gave up trying
to get him to do that a long while ago.  Anyway, this way is more likely
to lead to me learning new things. :-)

JD

--
"Monica Lewinski's hair is more bouncy than rabbits.   "
		- Eddie Izzard