[Gllug] mini Linux?

sunil gupta sunilrgupta12 at rediffmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:11:06 UTC 2005

Hello again fellows,

Some may well remember my last mail to the list about the Linux magazines.
May I thank you for your answers which were most helpful.

I now feel ready to attempt the most difficult and exciting task of running my own hosting server.

I have looked in various places and web searches and have now come across something which looks different to most others and new. Has anyone else seen this or tried it and or can tell me any good news?

I am talking here about a Dolphin Mini:-

http://www.positive-internet.com/dolphin/

which seem to not be Intel chips inside. Does this run Linux OK do you think?

Thanks in advance for any opinion.

Kindest regards,

Sunil.

Sunil Rajiv Gupta