[Gllug] Lonix - The London Linux User Group (May 2005)

Wiehe, Simon simon.wiehe at csfb.com
Wed Apr 27 13:37:39 UTC 2005

> At about 9.15pm we will be going to Won Keis on
> wardour street for some chinese food and after that
> returning to the Hogshead for a last drink at about
> 10.30pm.

Ah good old Won Keis. They have such a unique approach to service ;-)

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you received this message in error please delete it and notify us. If this message was misdirected, CSFB does not waive any confidentiality or privilege. CSFB retains and monitors electronic communications sent through its network. Instructions transmitted over this system are not binding on CSFB until they are confirmed by us. Message transmission is not guaranteed to be secure.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk